Fried Green OlivesPRINT SHARE
Warning: may cause excessive salivating. Crispy on the outside and meaty and briny on the inside, this lil’ snack pairs superbly well with a glass of something dry and sparkling. Go the extra mile and stuff those little bad boys with some EMMA Marinated Garlic Cloves.
- Drain and dry the olives with paper towel.
- Place the flour, beaten eggs, and panko into three separate bowls.
- Dredge the olives in the flour. Shake off the excess flour and drop the olives into the eggs to coat. Then, roll them into the panko, coat again.
- Heat oil in a deepset, medium pan to 350° F.
- Drop the coated olives into the hot oil and fry until golden brown.
- Drain over a paper towel and serve hot.