Tuscan Caesar SaladPRINT SHARE
The new classic. This salad can easily accompany any protein. Also, removing the stem from the kale is a real, textural game changer.
- 1 Bunch Cavolo Nero (Tuscan Kale), washed, dried, stems removed, finely shredded,
- 1 unit(s) CASA ITALIA Diced pancetta
- 1 - 2 tbsp EMMA Grapeseed Oil
- 1 cup MILANO Panko
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 6 EMMA Anchovy filets
- 1/4 cup EMMA Romano Cheese, Grated
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- EMMA Capers, Fried
- EMMA Romano Cheese, Grated
- Place the kale in a large bowl and set aside.
- Heat grapeseed oil in a small frying pan and saute pancetta.
- When the pancetta is nicely browned, set aside over a paper towel, reserve remaining oil and use it to quickly fry the bread breadcrumbs, drain over paper towel and set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, add the mayonnaise, anchovy, vinegar, garlic, grated cheese and black pepper, blend well.
- Taste, and adjust the seasoning. If it’s salty, or too garlicky, add more vinegar. If it’s too acidic, more cheese and anchovy.
- Dress your leaves with 1-2 spoonful’s of dressing, then mix in the pancetta. Top with fried breadcrumbs, grated Romano and fried capers.